Come to my flat, let's cry

Homes: a place of protection, listening, and love. How important are they nowadays? How do they connect us? "Come to my house and cry here."

A thought I focused on the other day refers to homes. A place of protection, love, and listening. How important is a home? What do we mean by home? 

A friend of mine was sad and I said "Come to my place", and she came and we stood in the kitchen talking with the candles lit and she then started crying. The pure moment we shared in that dwelling, in those walls, I loved it.

You sometimes recognize people on their way home. in the U-Bahn. They look tired and willing to go back home, to such a cosy place.

At the same time, home can become a place of fear under certain conditions.
I imagine the houses have eyes, a mouth, a nose, and ears.

For me the phrase Let's go home is beautiful.

.............🐢



NODE CENTER Project: "Dial a moment."